Steven Ysidron, President of Epicurean Cigars, and Gary Griffith, owner of Emilio Cigars announced today that they have entered into a joint distribution agreement.
Under the terms of the agreement Epicurean Cigars will now be shipped from the Emilio Cigars facility in Vineland, NJ and added to the portfolio of products of the Emilio Cigars sales staff.
Ysidron, formerly with Savinelli, USA, has had a long career in the industry, and is now producing his own line, Epicurean Cigars. “We are very excited to be a part of what Emilio Cigars are doing. They represent the integrity and commitment to quality boutique cigars that has long been a passion for me and my family,” said Ysidron.
Griffith reiterated: “We welcome Steve to the family, and look forward to a mutually beneficial partnership. I am fully dedicated to the mission of bringing an array of quality boutique cigars to a broader market, whether under the Emilio Cigars mark, or the mark of other equally dedicated and passionate manufacturers.”
This agreement will free Ysidron to stay focused on new product development and production oversight and allow him to expand his distribution into new markets.
Distribution will shift to the Emilio Cigars facility during the first week of January, 2013.
- Global Premium Cigars and Emilio Cigars Enter Distribution Agreement Press Release, September 24, 2012 Global Premium Cigars and Emilio...
- Ezra Zion and Emilio Cigars have entered into a nationwide distribution agreement Press Release: November 30, 2012 Kyle, Chris, & the Don,...
- News Release: Emilio Cigars and Herederos de Robaina Newark, DE – July 9, 2012 Emilio Cigars is pleased...
- Emilio Releases La Musa Cigars Gary Griffith, owner of Emilio Cigars, announced today that the...
- McIntyre joins Emilio Cigars Full Time What do you get when you combine youth, passion, and...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.